Sabado, Enero 8

YOU OVER MY UNUSUAL WORLD












In many different faces I saw,
only one could just say so
that I have this fragile heart,
wrapped in a golden scarf.


In many different places,
I felt emptiness, incurable diseases.
Drowning in my own dark memoirs
Sets free in the arms of my own.

In many different heartbeats, I heard
Only one could comprehend,
such failing and frail heart.
A  hoodwink creature, slayer, but packed of love.
In many different hands I used to hold,
Walked away, grasp is being told.
Building an enormous wall of separation,
breaking the love I’ve found within.

In all of different colors that surrounds me,
only one burnishes and makes my day.
You within my altering world,
opens an innovative window in idyllic way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento