Sabado, Enero 8

TO YOU MY FRIEND...WHY CAN'T I LOVED?

Insanity brings me to death
Foolishness driving me to a dark whole
Of my created grave.
This once the feeling I really
Don’t want to embrace.
How can I conquer this unbraveness?
If saying “I love You”,  is just like
Telling you, “Please let me go”.
When is the time that you were mine?
When In my heart, I’m pushing you away.
This is not the path I really want us to be.
In fact, your love is so rare my friend.
But the phantom of the past has sealed my fragile heart.
Why does sorrow creeps and frightens me?
I want him to let me go and let you buried here,
buried here in my life ‘til forever.
Our souls was united,
Our hearts belongs together.
Life is so unpredictable,
But would you live for me?



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento